My Photo
Name:
Location: Argentina Neuquén Mission, Argentina

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I apologize for the sporadicism of my narcissistic blogging. We've got grundles of family coming into town for Thanksgiving, and between work and housecleaning, Mrs. Cornell would have my head on a stick if I blogged any more than is absolutely necessary - and since no blogging is absolutely necessary, that settles that. I want to get another chunk of the book online for you to read at your leisure over the Thanksgiving weekend, but that's probably going to be my last post until next week. So enjoy, sports fans! We have a 35-pound turkey in our fridge that was alive on Monday. It's going to be tasty, indeed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My doc just gave me a bunch of blue pills. Happy ThanksGiving Indeed!

Now excuse me while I go work on some stuffing

November 26, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed absolutely everything you said!

Alllriight!!

SM

November 26, 2008 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Ikarus said...

Who killed the Turkey?

November 29, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home