My Photo
Name:
Location: Argentina Neuquén Mission, Argentina

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Veep Watch: I spoke too soon!

Tim Pawlenty's stock is soaring on InTrade and Romney's has plummeted. Romney's still higher, though - he's at 48, whereas Pawlenty is at 41. That's about a twenty-point shift for each candidate - Romney down, Pawlenty up. Drudge is announcing that Pawlenty has canceled all his public appearances, and the story about Romney's security sweep is explained by the fact that McCain will be coming to Michigan, where Romney will act as a surrogate.

I should have known that Beavis wouldn't do something I'd like. In the long run, it means that Romney's got a viable political future, but here and now, it means that I'm back to Cousteau.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home