My Photo
Name:
Location: Argentina Neuquén Mission, Argentina

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Fun Day

I don't have time to blog much, as I'm having a truly fun day at work. Who knew? We're filming a bunch of parodies for Bankerspank.com - you can see some of the older ones that are already up there. The new batch aren't Mac/PC parodies - I'll show you some of those as soon as they're ready to launch. 

Today's also my 14th wedding anniversary. My wife reminded me of the fact while I was in the shower this morning. How classy is THAT?

8 Comments:

Blogger Ikarus said...

Sounds like fun...feel free to reveal the details.

September 30, 2008 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember thinking how gorgeous your wife looked on your wedding day. You married way up, dude.

September 30, 2008 at 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you can have your kids sing you and your wife a song for your anniversary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA

September 30, 2008 at 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

14 years of marriage, sure, but how long was the courtship?

Don't drop the soap!

SM

September 30, 2008 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger foodleking said...

Stallion had a real life bagpiper at his reception, and was wearing an authentic kilt. Awesomeness to spare baby!

September 30, 2008 at 11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats a bagpipe? can we smoke it?

Those Israelis realy have big ones. They realy know how to party.

SM

October 1, 2008 at 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TMI TMI TMI TMI!! But happy anniversary anyway!

October 1, 2008 at 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TMI - that was me.

October 1, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home