My Photo
Name:
Location: Argentina Neuquén Mission, Argentina

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Poo in Concert

So I recorded a rough demo of "The Miracle of the Christmas Poo." It's a big hit with my Facebook friends, so I thought I'd be bold enough to share it here. I'd like to do a legit studio recording thereof, but I doubt I'll have time before Christmas. 

I have since discovered, however, that South Park has a character named Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo (pictured left.)  My song is in no way affiliated with South Park, and it saddens me that anyone would mix poo and Christmas in such a manner, mainly because it means I didn't think of it first.

Anyway, without further ado, I give you Daniel H. Wells starring in ...



The Miracle of the Christmas Poo...


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watched it on facebook. It's unbelievable! But, dreaming of blue flowers? I think not.

December 17, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Employment said...

What's wrong with dreams of blue flowers? Haven't you ever heard Sting's Dream of the Blue Turtles?

December 17, 2008 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger James A. Howard said...

Nice job on the performing lips.

Did you take a special course in lip acting or are you just a natural?

December 17, 2008 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Employment said...

Ask Daniel. They're his lips.

Hey, James, why aren't you on Facebook yet?

December 17, 2008 at 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We likie! An expected addition to the talent portion of AG? Oh, and I totally get credit for coining the phrase "miracle of the Christmas poo", so I'll expect a royalty check.

December 18, 2008 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

Those are always good.

Stallion, you are my inspiration.

SM

December 18, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was gay.

SB

December 18, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home