My Photo
Name:
Location: Argentina Neuquén Mission, Argentina

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Three Videos

No connection between these three videos, other than the fact that I enjoyed them all very much.

The first one is, in fact, the actual video for the eighties classic "Total Eclipse of the Heart," except that the audio has been changed to reflect what's happening on screen.



This is a lot of fun at Patrick Stewart's expense, but since he's a willing participant, I suppose I can share it with you. (I need to see Extras, the show from whence this sprang. Haven't gotten around to it yet.)



This last one combines my love for Beavis and Butthead with my contempt for the earth:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Wbpraw said...

Fantastic. Total Elipse of the Heart is my favorite! Love the Fonzerelli clones.

June 18, 2009 at 6:00 PM  
Anonymous wbpraw said...

Mullet with headlights! I'm dying. Can't stop laughing.

June 18, 2009 at 6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always a hoot to see the hippie has-beens/wanna-bes crying over trees.

But then I remember that those are the folks now running our government, and I join in their weeping.

June 21, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home