My Photo
Name:
Location: Argentina Neuquén Mission, Argentina

Monday, January 21, 2008

An Angry Update

My hosting service - iPowerWeb - sucks. They tried to run an autopayment on an old credit card. When it didn't work, they instantly yanked down my site. Classy. How about sending me an email, you turds? Ever tried that?

Anyway, the site's up, as you can see. But there are still lots of bugs from the "system upgrade" iPower Web ran awhile back, and publishing this blog is more difficult than it ought to be for inexplicable reasons. It keeps taking six months to publish and then says "Your blog published with errors." Except then it's published, and I don't know what the errors are. I'd change hosting packages if I weren't so freaking lazy.

Driving back from Colorado sucked, too. Cold. Snowy. Screamy.

Mitt Romney is now leading in Florida by five points, and everyone is pretending it's all over for him. Uhhhh, why? Is it because he has more delegates and primary victories than anyone else? Is that why he should drop out and let McCain ream the Republicans? Huh? HUNH?

I came home to about two feet of snow in front of my garage. And the City of Sandy refuses to plow our cul-de-sac. Why? Is it because Mitt Romney is leading in Florida? Is this all Richard Dutcher's fault? I have no evidence, so I'm going to have to say yes. And now that I've typed Richard Dutcher's name again, he's going to visit this blog whether he wants to or not. And when he discovers I have NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT HIM, that'll be five minutes of his life that he can NEVER GET BACK.

This isn't about Dutcher, but typing his name reminded me that I saw a bad Mormon movie over the weekend, too. Mormons and Mobsters. Deeply stupid. Maybe it should have been the first Mormon R-rated movie ever instead of the Dutcher thing. It wasn't. The mobsters all had strangely clean mouths, and the Mormons were all from Stepford, Connecticut. They had a great helicopter night shot of New York City at the beginning, though, and it makes me wonder how they got that. Did they pirate it from one of the Die Hard movies?

My sons are better at Guitar Hero III than I am. And they're f%*#ing six years old. (I want to swear, but this is not an R-rated blog. The MPAA can bite me.)

I'm going to bed.

Up yours.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lanky Leopard said...

IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY. The sun is shining (although still only 30 degrees). Your cul-de-sac is plowed (partially). Global warming is freezing out the entire nation (too bad your driveway is taking the brunt of it). Mitt is still leading (until Florida votes). Richard Dutcher has not filed a Cease and Desist order (at least not yet). Your kids are more talented than you at something (however, none of them can do Mick Jagger justice).
P.S. My kid cano not only beat me soundly on Guitar Hero (or anyother game). He now has started to taunt me in Battle Mode by spinning around or playing the guitar behind his head. He is only 7!!! Aargh

January 22, 2008 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger The Wiz said...

Grumpy. Time for a trip to Arizona. It's 65 degrees here and no snow.

We don't even have a Wii. We suck.

January 22, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Heather O. said...

Just keep singing, just keep singing, la la la la la I love to sing....

January 22, 2008 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger WhiteEyebrows said...

I have servers you can host your blog on for free... if you ever get unlazy.

I'm just that nice.

January 22, 2008 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Heather O. said...

Ok, I actually meant my comment to be, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, la la la la, I love to SWIIM!" ala Finding Nemo, but apparently, I couldn't pull it off. I'm a moron. Or sleep deprived. Or both.

January 22, 2008 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger John Larocque said...

I still can't connect to Moist Board for some reason.

I laughed at this Mitt clip. "Who let the dogs out." Wow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H8Nq7BglIg

January 22, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger John Larocque said...

It's all fine now.

January 22, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home